There are many different dedicated cloud hosting companies, and the number grows nearly every day, as more and more companies offering cloud hosting services come onto the market. Cloud hosting is the process of hosting many customers on the physical hardware of many different servers working as a single unit. It is an extremely reliable system because a physical malfunction of one server – or even more than one – does not adversely affect the whole, because the other servers can compensate for the loss so that the websites hosted on the system are kept operational.
Each company offers its own unique package of services, so it is imperative that potential clients understand clearly what their website needs are and what they might be in the future, so that they can then choose the cloud hosting company that best provides the things that they need.
The ten top rated dedicated cloud hosting companies this year are:
• Liquidweb, which is the one highest rated by its customers even though it is quite expensive compared to some cloud hosting companies
• Host1Plus, which is extremely inexpensive, rated 9.0 out of 10 by users, and has servers in seven different countries
• FastComet, which is mid-range in price, offers a wide range of customer support services, and has servers in 6 countries
• Amazon Web Services, which is not expensive, but offers fewer customer support services than FastComet, although it does have servers in twenty countries. It also offers unlimited space and bandwidth.
• InterServer is a smaller company that is rated 9.5 out of 10 by users, is not at all expensive, and offers an average range of customer support services.
• A2 Hosting is a little more expensive than interServer, but offers a wider range of customer support services and is rated 9.2 out of 10 by users
There are hundreds of other companies offering dedicated cloud hosting services, and it is up to each potential client to determine what services they need for their website, and which company offers those services for the best price.